RACS have project managers with a combined 50 years of experience in commercial kitchen development and installation.
In any site project our aim is to ensure potential issues are ironed out before they happen for a perfect end result. Planning, co-ordination and logistical control are pivotal parts and that is why (once your final order with our consultants is formally agreed) you will be assigned a dedicated project manager.
Your project manager will become directly responsible for overseeing every aspect:
- Issuing comprehensive service schedule drawings
- Liaising with you, your architect and your contractor/s every step of the way
- Ensuring the parties involved (building contractors, plumbers, electricians, etc.) are briefed on the work required to prepare the commercial kitchen for installation
- Dealing with all necessary administration paperwork and placing orders for your equipment
- Signing off deliveries of your equipment to our warehouse and ensuring they are checked and safely stored prior to the installation date
- Attending all necessary site meetings to offer advice/guidance, answer any questions and ensure health and safety regulations are strictly adhered to
- Fully brief our delivery team of gas and electrical engineers, led by our on-site installation manager. (He will ensure quality control and that everything happens according to plan)
- Provide (upon installation) all maintenance manuals and service contracts
- Organise training demonstrations to familiarise your staff on the new catering equipment via our in-house or manufacturers’ technicians
Sometimes additional help is needed such as extra training or equipment queries and if so, we are always readily available to assist you…whether it be our helpful sales staff, technical designers, project managers or friendly service team.